| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Turin, Piedmont in August is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in August is a little parched with periodic rain. A mere 45mm (1.8in) of water is transfered during an average of 6 days.
- The blue above Turin, Piedmont is a little sunny with an average of a measurable 7:13 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:18 long and the longest day is 14:43 long with an average length of 14:02.
- There are approximately 6:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Turin, Piedmont August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Turin, Piedmont, Italy
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Turin, Piedmont:
- Interlaken, Switzerland - 178.7 kms (111 miles) N
- Locarno, Switzerland - 152.3 kms (94.6 miles) NE
- Lugano, Switzerland - 145 kms (90.1 miles) NE
- Bergamo, Italy - 172.4 kms (107.1 miles) ENE
- Milano/ Malpensa, Italy - 103.6 kms (64.4 miles) NE
- Cameri, Italy - 93.7 kms (58.2 miles) ENE
- Milan, Italy - 133.1 kms (82.7 miles) ENE
- Torino, Italy - 6.3 kms (3.9 miles) SE
- Piacenza, Italy - 163 kms (101.3 miles) E
- Genoa, Italy - 117.6 kms (73.1 miles) SE
- Albenga, Italy - 119.2 kms (74.1 miles) SSE
- Cape Mele, Italy - 129.7 kms (80.6 miles) SSE
- San Remo, Liguria, Italy - 141.1 kms (87.7 miles) S