| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Turin, Piedmont in May is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry with intermittent rain. Just 76mm (3in) of fluid descends during on average 8 days.
- In May the blue above Turin, Piedmont is fine having on balance a measurable 6:52 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:14 long and the longest day is 15:20 long with an average length of 14:50.
- There are approximately 7:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Turin, Piedmont May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Turin, Piedmont, Italy
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Turin, Piedmont:
- Interlaken, Switzerland - 178.7 kms (111 miles) N
- Locarno, Switzerland - 152.3 kms (94.6 miles) NE
- Lugano, Switzerland - 145 kms (90.1 miles) NE
- Bergamo, Italy - 172.4 kms (107.1 miles) ENE
- Milano/ Malpensa, Italy - 103.6 kms (64.4 miles) NE
- Cameri, Italy - 93.7 kms (58.2 miles) ENE
- Milan, Italy - 133.1 kms (82.7 miles) ENE
- Torino, Italy - 6.3 kms (3.9 miles) SE
- Piacenza, Italy - 163 kms (101.3 miles) E
- Genoa, Italy - 117.6 kms (73.1 miles) SE
- Albenga, Italy - 119.2 kms (74.1 miles) SSE
- Cape Mele, Italy - 129.7 kms (80.6 miles) SSE
- San Remo, Liguria, Italy - 141.1 kms (87.7 miles) S